Friday 11 May 2012

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers day!

A poem!

I know you would love to hear stories
of when you were a little one,
but hey there is some one else here
who was once a little girl
you know who?

Anonymous

Today was show and share at my son's school and todays show and share was to bring in your mother, or a photo of your mother. I took myself and my little one to my sons school. He gave me a card and also he spoke why he loves his mother. It was so touching!

Do share with us anything that you did for your mother or your children did for you! It doesnt have to be this one time, it could be from the past too.

1 comment:

  1. That is so wonderful. Surely, made everything perfect huh.. Momemts I cherish with my son are the way he is calling me as soon as he wakes up and comes over and gives me a hug and him cuddling next to me. I don't think I have done enough for my mother especially after the way she stayed up nights during the first three months of my son's arrival.

    ReplyDelete